Miss Pichen

Miss Pichen

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The CLOSET CONFIDENTIAL TAG

I felt like doing a tag today and I recently saw this floating around YouTube so I thought I'd give it a go. It was created by Fleur, from Fleur DeForce and gives you a little insight into my closet.






1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
I am not completely sure about this one, but the dress with blue and white stripes from H&M must be eight to ten years old and it used to be one of my favorites. In the summer I still sometimes wear it, however as you can imagine it has gotten a lot shorter over the years.





2. What is the newest item?
Yes, it is a faux fur zebra print jacket from H&M. I do not know when I'm going to wear this but I just love it so much. I don't know, there is just something about it that really appealed to me. I think it can be worn many different ways: casual, with jeans and maybe a red lip or for a night out, over a little black dress.





3. What is the most expensive item?
I don't really know if this counts, because I don't exactly keep it in my closet. However, since I wear my Chanel glasses basically every day, I thought it would be acceptable. I adore them!





4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot)
My H&M tank tops in black and white. Basic, keeps you warm and just very useful in general.





5. What was the biggest bargain?
I really can't remember this one. But I've wanted one of the HOMIÈS shirts from Urban Outfitters for ages and they are originally 40€ (which is equivalent to $55) and I think that is a little ridiculous for a simple black shirt. But then I spotted them on sale, 50% off and I grabbed the last one. So that was my recent bargain. I don't know if it was the biggest, but it was a good one anyways.





6. What was the biggest waste of money?
I really don't know what I was thinking back then. I got this brown dress for my "prom" when I was 13 and I've never worn it since that day. Why brown? 





7. Show us your three favorite items right now.



high waisted skirt form "Hallhuber", grey shirt with embellishment from "Aerie" (picked it up at "Winners")  



black bag with faux fur from "Zara"
Keep smiling,
xoxo

Pichen

1 comment: