Miss Pichen

Miss Pichen

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My 5 Most Worn Lip Products



Let's talk lips! Yes, I do own quite an excessive amount of lip products. But don't we all have a guilty pleasure? 
Anyways, I tried to narrow it down to five...so here it goes.


#1 Labello, Lip Butter, Vanilla&Macadamia



First of all, can we all just please appreciate the scent of this. It smells of rich and creamy vanilla with a hint of macadamia coming through. For some reason the scent reminds me of The Body Shop's chocolate range. Besides the scent this lip butter is so moisturizing without being sticky. I smother this stuff on before I go to bed and in the morning I have super soft lips. Can't rave enough about it.
Prize: €2,69




#2 p2, Sheer Glam Lipstick, 071 Mona Lisa Smile


I love the p2 lipsticks in general but this particular shade must be my most worn lipstick of all time. I've already gone through one of these and immediately repurchased it, that's how much I love it. It is creamy, moisturizing, lasts surprisingly long for a sheer lipstick and I especially like the shade "Mona Lisa Smile". In my opinion this is the perfect colour for "your lips but better". A hint of red but since it is sheer nothing crazy. Another bonus is that they are super cheap. Anyone who can get a hold of the brand p2, honestly do yourself a favour and check them out :)
Prize: €1,95





#3 L'Oréal Paris, Color Riche, Collection Privée, Eva's Nude


This was such an impulsive purchase but also such a winner. The line consists of five very different nude shades and I had read some blog posts about them when I stumbled across them in the drugstore. I didn't have a lot of time so I just grabbed the shade Eva's Nude and it turned out to be a winner. The consistency is very creamy and a good pigmentation. The shade I have is more on the red side with a golden sheen running through it. It looks very sophisticated and classy so does the packaging, even though it is only from the drugstore. The only thing that might put you off, which doesn't bother me at all is the scent. It does smell a little "grandma-like". Other than that: a definite winner!
Prize: around €10




#4 Manhattan Lip Lacquer Nr. 40C Choc Shock


These lip lacquers are known as a dupe for the Rimmel Apocalips. I can't compare the two since I only own the Manhattan one. Lip Lacquers are basically a mixture between lipstick and lipgloss. They are usually quite a bit glossier than a regular lipstick and act more as a stain. The Manhattan lip lacquer fulfills all these criteria. Choc Shock is a very nice berry shade and the colour pay off is really good, one layer is perfectly fine. The lasting power is maybe not as convincing, since it does require a lot of touch ups throughout the day. Still a really good product.
Prize: €4,99




#5 Chanel, Rouge Coco, 79 Plumetis


Of course I saved the most expensive one for last. Chanel lipsticks are probably one of the most exciting thing for a woman to own since they are so timeless and sophisticated. Already the smell and the packaging feel very luxurious without mentioning the amazing product itself. The Rouge Coco is my favorite range and this particular shade is such an easy wear. For me this is the perfect nude shade and the tiny gold speckles running through it make it that extra bit special. You just feel good all around whilst wearing it.  
Prize: €30,99


So there you have it, my most worn lip products. May you feel inspired and may your wallet not suffer too much :)

Keep smiling,
xoxo

Pichen










No comments:

Post a Comment