Miss Pichen

Miss Pichen

Sunday, March 2, 2014

London Haul



I might have done some sneaky shopping while being over in London. How could I not have? Space NK is heaven for all the beauty lovers. So I picked up a few make up bits but also some other stuff.

First I got the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 100 Ivory. I've been using it for the past week and I do like it. I'm probably going to do a proper review on that one.




Next, I couldn't resist the Scandeleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet, because of Lily Pebbles. It's as amazing as she was claiming it to be. Just the perfect golden brown shade to wear on a day to day basis and so easy to just pop on, blend with the finger or a brush and you're good to go. The best part though is that it doesn't crease and it stays on the eyelids all day. Just the way I like it!





I also picked up an addition to my Real Techniques collection. The Expert Face Brush makes the application of foundation incredibly easy. It helps blending the edges perfectly and leaves a really nice finish. Great one if you want to invest in a good but affordable foundation brush.




I bought a matte nail polish from Topshop in the color Mystic, which is a gorgeous raspberry red.




Batiste Dry Shampoo is a must-have if you're lazy like me and you hate washing your hair.



I also invested in my very first two Mac eyeshadows plus the quad palette. The colors I got are Satin Taupe (a classic but so worth it) and Coppering.




In the tote bag from the fashion show I also received a mini Essie nail polish in Naughty Nautical, a Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and a label.m hairspray (which smells delicious).




When we went to Covent Garden, I treated myself to this beautiful dress, which is so me. It's exactly the style of dress I love most and it was just made for my closet, so I had to have it.




Lastly, I didn't actually buy these shoes in London. I tried them on in Topshop and I wasn't completely sure if I wanted to get them. I've been wanting some classic black boots with a heel for a while. So when I got home I ordered them online and I don't regret my decision. They are from Kurt Geiger from the Carvela line and the shoe is called Tamera. Incredibly comfortable and very well made.



Keep smiling,
xoxo

Pichen






No comments:

Post a Comment