Miss Pichen

Miss Pichen

Saturday, February 15, 2014

London Fashion Weekend Outfit




Guys, I need your help!
I'm attending London Fashion Weekend next week and besides being CRAZY excited I'm struggling deciding on an outfit. I have narrowed it down to three options. If you could leave a comment down below, telling me which one is your favorite that would seriously help me out a lot.
I will try to take as many pictures as I can of the event and definitely show you the outfit that I ended up wearing. So stay tuned for that.


#1 
a little more summery, with the pastel flower dress and my rose gold Topshop necklace


#2 
a little black dress is always an option



#3
faux leather pants with black wedges and a white top
which jacket though???





 This post is especially dedicated to my best friend Sophia, because I need her opinion on this matter :*

Keep smiling,
xoxo

Pichen







No comments:

Post a Comment