Miss Pichen

Miss Pichen

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Face of the Day




I thought I'd do a quick "Face of the Day" and tell you what products I'm wearing. Let me know if you are interested in any specific reviews.



Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder in 01 Light Bronze
Physicians Formula Multi-Coloured Blush in Blushing Peach
Manhattan Soft Mat Loose Powder in Natural 1


Eyes:
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder
Sephora Eyeshadow Palette the colour Sand
Rival de Loop Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in 100% black


Lips:
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 530 Starlet 
Alverde Eyeshadow in 35 Electric Pink


For brushes I used Real Techniques, Mac 217 and a couple For Your Beauty ones.

Photo Creds to my sister

Keep smiling,
xoxo

Pichen







2 comments: